Our passion is entrepreneurship
JOOL Invest is a privately held investment company and the holding company of the JOOL Group. We are a family-owned corporate group, rooted in Swedish industrial tradition. Having built companies for decades, our passion is entrepreneurship – both our own and that of others. Based on a foundation of entrepreneurial spirit and common sense, our aim is to build companies that move the needle, reaching a strong market position in their respective market segments.
Our group companies have a global reach and a Nordic focus, and are active within various industries such as paper production, wood product manufacturing and financial services. Our philosophy is to be an active owner with a long term approach, developing businesses through persistance, hard work and total commitment.
We grow, together.
- CEO of JOOL Capital Partner AB with 15 years of experience from the financial sector, covering insurance, management and financial product distribution.
- Holds a Master of Science in Business Administration from Växjö University and a post graduate in Finance and Portfolio Theory from the Business School SAA in Turin, Italy.
- Holds board appointments in multiple companies within the JOOL Group, such as JOOL Invest AB and Lessebo Paper AB.
- Has been awarded “Best upcoming male entrepreneur” for the Eastern Swedish region and national finalist in the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year award program.
Jury comments from EY
Best upcoming male entrepreneur – Tom Olander, JOOL Invest AB
“Through his distinct management approach, this entrepreneur successfully attracts and retains the competence required to achieve rapid growth and exceptional profitability. In a unique and flexible manner, the company has created significant business opportunities in a previously marginal market segment. Successfully operating completely different branches of business in a way that bring synergies to the entire JOOL group is very impressive.”
- Over 50 years of experience as entrepreneur in multiple industries.
- Owner and CEO of a corporate group employing around 300 people.
- Has held board appointment in the local Swedbank unit.
- Holds board appointments in Bakers AB i Lessebo and multiple companies within the JOOL Group, such as JOOL Invest AB and Lessebo Paper AB.
- Nominee and national finalist for the Golden Gavel award, for outstanding work in the role as chairman.